Who are we?
We are a faith based organisation who help to give women a voice in the church and the opportunity to contribute to the social, intellectual and spiritual life of St Mary's Cathedral. We take as our role model the Blessed Virgin Mary.
What do we do?
We are involved in of all kinds charitable work including:
- Assisting with services in the church.
- Praying regularly for the parish administration, for parishioners and for the wider community.
- Fundraising for the church.
- Providing financial aid by donation to the poor and homeless.
- Visiting residents of Northcote Care Home and carrying out voluntary work.
- Organising annual reception for school children celebrating having received the sacraments of First Reconciliation, First Holy Communion and Confirmation.
- Performing any other duties assigned by the Cathedral Administrator.
In addition our members are encouraged to say at least a decade of the rosary every day, to support each other and to foster the growth of the group.
Should I be a member?
Yes, most definitely. This is a group for all the women in the Parish.
We meet on the 1st Sunday of every second month.
For more information contact:
Onuoha Stella Maria: Mob. 07449951415 Email